All About iStraight Keratin
Everything You Need to Know About iStraight Keratin
One of the strongest benefits to iStraight Keratin, an innovative product by innosys, when compared to other Keratin products, is that iStraight Keratin exposes significantly less fumes during the ironing process. That’s achieved by adding high-grade and natural extracts plants into the ingredients. In doing so, we are able to control the irritating fumes while still achieving long-lasting remarkable results. So, by using the iStraight Keratin process, your clients will receive all of the usual benefits of keratin treatment – longevity, repair and nourishment – but without the damage. Genius!
Hair Stylists & Hair Salon Managers:
- Stay connected with us on Facebook for latest info and keratin tips.
- View our Google Plus for thermal reconditioning hair tips and inspiration
- See how to do the Advanced Keratin Demo Video and subscribe to our Youtube channel
- To purchase iStraight Keratin (Advanced Keratin) for your clients, contact us today. Tel: 708-586-8080
- Sign up for our newsletter https://istraighthair.com/demo
- See the iStraight Keratin tutorial demo – designed for hair stylists & hair salon managers
Hair stylists, order your iStraight Keratin (Advanced Keratin) and see more satisfied clients with a beautiful silky-like hair.
[tweetthis]A strongest benefit of iStraight Keratin is the significantly less fumes exposed during the flat-ironing.[/tweetthis]
Can I straight be performed on a pregnant woman?
Yes, you can – if the client is in good health and has no known/severe allergies in the past to the thermal permanent treatment (iStraight System), she can get the service done.
One caveat is hair may not take a little, as it would if the client wasn’t pregnant, and that’s because of the hormonal changes.
** When in doubt, please have the client check with her doctor. Thank you
Comments are closed.